Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Barack Obama!!

No surprise, but we are Barack Obama supporters! It's a dream to finally have a Presidential candidate that we are excited about! Will had Bill Clinton, but I don't even remember the last nominee I was thrilled about.

Yeah Senator Obama!!!

Abby has totally gotten into the spirit of the campaign. She watches the debates with us -- even begs to stay up to watch. She points out Obama/Biden signs on lawns in our neighborhood and was DELIGHTED to play hooky from school on October 1, 2008 to go see Barack Obama in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We went with our friends the Ebberts and had a great day!


Ruby, Jili, and Abby watched a movie as we waited for Obama's speech.

It's hard to see, but that's Senator Obama at the podium in the lower right corner of this picture.

Here we are happy as can be after a great rally! Behind us is the largest flag I've ever seen!