Thursday, January 19, 2006

Abby Simply Loves School

Abby LOVES preschool!!! Each morning she runs into her classroom and doesn't even acknowledge her poor mother who calls, "Bye-bye Abby! Have a good morning at school. I love you."

Today when I picked Abby up, she came charging out of her classroom with her arms up in the air and she was squealing with joy!! She wanted to know if I missed her!

Abby starts school at 8:45 AM each weekday. She has two teachers -- Melissa and Sarah. I'm not certain how many other children are in her class, but I think there are about six.

They start the morning with their "work." This can include: painting, playing, baking bread, cutting, washing dishes, washing windows, etc.. Later in the morning they go to the gym and Abby "rides bikes and plays basketball." She likes to demonstrate how "we have to throw the ball." They then go back to their classroom and have group time which includes stories and singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment