Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Filler' Up


Abby and I drove to La Crosse, WI today to "help" Ashley and Grandma and Grandpa move Ashley into a new dorm room. They didn't know we were coming, so it was great fun seeing Dad's face when he came around the corner and saw us! We didn't help much, but we did get a free lunch (thanks Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa). Abby insisted she wanted fish for lunch, so I ordered it for her, but certainly did not think that our little, self-imposed vegetarian would eat it. But, alas, she ate all of it (but not the breading -- good job Abby) and seemed to love it!!

After lunch, Abby and I went to the La Crosse Children's Museum. It's a great place with so many fun things for children to do. In this photo Abby is pulling up to the gas station and preparing to fill up the tank with gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment