Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stitchin' Work

Yesterday Will and I had a conference with Abby's guide (teacher) Nikki in her Montesorri class. Nikki said that it is a pleasure to have Abby in her class. She said Abby is so happy and content and focussed.

She also told us that Abby loves to do stitchin' work. So, after school, Abby and I went to a fabric store and bought some sewing supplies. The young clerk was very impressed with Abby's description of how she sews. Toward the end of the conversation, the clerk said, "How old are you?" Abby replied, "Three." The clerk looked at me, looked back at Abby, and then grinned
!!


Abby and I went home and sewed. Thanks to Abby's interest in sewing, I may actually finish the baby quilt I started making her when I learned I was pregnant with her!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment