Hail
Abby and I were at the food co-op last night getting food for her school's picnic. As we were leaving, the clerk warned us to be careful. I had no idea what she was talking about, but we soon found out! When we walked into the co-op, the sun was shining, but as we walked out, it started to hail little pieces of ice. By the time we got into the car, it was hailing big pieces of ice. We were lucky enough to get a spot under a gas station's overhang and sat out the storm.
Abby was spooked, but was very brave. (I think the raspberry yogurt covered pretzels from the co-op helped!) I opened the car window to take some pictures and Abby's car seat got hit by a piece of hail! I asked her to hold a piece of hail for a photo, and she was shocked at how cold it was.

