Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Abby got a lot of great gifts for Christmas -- including these goggles from Uncle Alex and Aunt Stephani!


Will found this great sea turtle for Abby and thought she'd love it! He certainly knows his daughter!




Will also knows his wife! I was very excited to find a new SLR digital camera when I opened my gift from him. It's taken me awhile to figure it out -- I'll use that as my excuse for taking so long to get these photos on the blog -- but I LOVE it!

Noni knows her Abby P'Dabby and knew that she'd love some lizards! She did!


Abby loved playing with her family and managed to get A LOT of attention!!


Abby ate A LOT of Grandma's lefse!!


She tried a piece of divinity and liked it well enough, but it was no match for the lefse!


And there was time for a snuggle with Daddy and the sea turtle!


And eventually Abby settled down for a nap with sea turtle and Siberian tiger.


And at the end of the day, Abby relaxed to some sweet tunes on her very own "I Pod" -- a gift from Tonto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment