Monday, December 25, 2006

Movie Theatre Movies

Abby has now seen three movies in a movie theatre (if you don't count the two she went to as a baby with Langston in DC -- see below). She's seen all three movies in Decorah. Will and I took her to see Happy Feet. Grandpa Engelhardt and Will took her to see Nativity and Christmas night Will, cousin Ashley and I took her to see Charlotte's Web.

Aunts Lori and Lisa, Uncle Pete, and cousin Jacob also went to the theatre, but they went to a different movie. Abby still thought it was exciting to be in the lobby with them!







Back from their respective movies, Jacob and Abby debrief on the films!

Below is a picture of Abby and Langston at their first movie -- it may even have been when they met. Amy and I went to a couple "Reel Moms" movies together when we were both on maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment